Send a Text Broadcast
You may send a text only broadcast from inside your account or from a cell phone. This article will walk you through how to create a text-only broadcast from Text-Em-All's website.
Before You Begin
You may want to set up your Contact list before sending your first broadcast. You can read about setting up contacts in our support articles, Adding, Editing and Deleting Contacts, and Upload a File of Contacts.
Tip: You can upload a file or add individual contacts directly to the Create Broadcast page in Step 2 for one-time use.
Send Text Broadcast
Sending any broadcast through Create Broadcast will consist of four steps. The following will walk you through each step.
Step 1: Settings
- Click Create Broadcast on the top navigation bar once inside your account.
- Select the type of message you would like to send. In this case, "Text Only" Other message types include:
- Select Immediately if you wish for the broadcast to go out as soon as you complete setup.
- Select Schedule for the future if you wish to select a date and time for the broadcast to go out.
Step 2: Recipients
- Decide who you want to receive this message. You have four options:
- Add from Contacts - will add numbers that are saved from your CONTACTS section
- Paste from Clipboard - allows you to copy and paste numbers into the system
- Upload a File - allows you to upload a file
- Add Individually - provides a form to enter numbers in manually
- Click Continue
Step 3: Messages
- Step 3 will present you with a text box to type your message.
- Click Continue
Step 4: Review & Submit
- Review the information presented to make sure your broadcast settings are correct.
- Click Send Broadcast or Schedule Broadcast, depending on if you have set the message to go out immediately or not.