Tips for Troubleshooting Invoice Issues
If you're having trouble creating an invoice, consider the following possibilities and suggestions.
For credits (pay-as-you-go) users
- Free Trial users are not able to create invoices for credits. Please contact us to enable the functionality within your account. This one-time switch will enable you to create invoices in the future.
- You must purchase at least $100 in credits. You may need to increase the number of credits you're attempting to purchase in order to create an invoice.
- If you have 3 outstanding invoices, you will be unable to create new invoices. To create another invoice, please process payment to one or more of your outstanding invoices.
For monthly users
- If you are on a free trial account and you'd like to upgrade by purchasing a 3-, 6-, or 12-month subscription, please follow the steps below.
Login to your account at https://app.call-em-all.com/login.
Select the monthly plan size you'd like to be on then click the orange Buy Monthly button.
In the bottom left corner of the dialog, check the box next to Create an Invoice. You'll notice the information on the right side of the dialog will update to allow you to add/edit your Billing Address (required), add a Purchase Order Number (optional), and add any Additional Notes (optional) to your invoice.
- Once you've completed the form, click the orange Create Invoice button to generate your invoice.
Making changes to invoices
If you currently have an invoice, you are able to make limited changes from your account.
- Once an invoice has been generated, you are unable to make changes to it. To change the credit amount/subscription purchased or to void/cancel the invoice, please reach out to our Customer Experience team.
- To manage your PO number, navigate to the Settings page.
- From the Billing page of the Settings section, click the Add button to add a new PO number or Edit to edit an existing PO number.
- Be sure to check the box if you'd like to apply this PO number to any unpaid invoices.
If you're still unable to create or view an invoice, feel free to reach out to our Customer Experience team at 877-226-3080.