Purchasing Credits via Invoice
Within your Text-Em-All account, you're welcome to create an invoice for your purchase.
Invoice requirements for purchasing credits
- The minimum purchase amount within invoicing is $100 (which is equivalent to about 1,111 credits). Remember, credits never expire and will remain in your account until used.
- Credits purchased via invoice are available immediately within your account.
- All invoices are due upon receipt.
- Only Account Owner/Admin profiles may make purchases.
- Invoices are automatically emailed to the email address on file in the Account Owner's main account along with any billing contacts. Learn more about managing billing contacts HERE.
Note: If you are unable to create an invoice for over $100 then you will need to contact support to enable your account for creating invoices.
How to create an invoice in your account
- Login to your account at https://app.text-em-all.com/login.
- On the left side of your Home screen click Get More Credits. (Only the account owner and admin will see an option to buy credits.)
- Type in the number of credits you'd like to purchase then click Buy Credits.
- Click the checkbox in the lower left-hand corner that states Create an Invoice.
- If you don't see the option to check the box, make sure that you're purchasing at least $100 worth of credits.
- If you still don't see the option, reach out to our Customer Experience team and they can grant you access to create invoices.
Note: When creating an invoice, you can ignore any listed credit card information on the right-hand side. This information is not required because we will not auto-charge your credit card for an invoice.
- After clicking the checkbox, you'll notice the information on the right-hand side will update, prompting you to add/edit your Billing Address (required), add a Purchase Order Number (optional), and add any Additional Notes (optional) to your invoice.
- Click Create Invoice to generate your invoice.
- Again, invoices are automatically emailed to the Account Owner's email address along with any billing contacts.
Note: If you need a copy of our W9, please reach out to our Customer Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help!