Purchasing Credits via Invoice
Within your Text-Em-All account, you're welcome to create an invoice for your purchase.
Invoice requirements for purchasing credits
- The minimum purchase amount within invoicing is $100 (which is equivalent to about 1,111 credits). Remember, credits never expire and will remain in your account until used.
- Credits purchased via invoice are available immediately within your account.
- All invoices are due upon receipt.
- Only admin accounts may make purchases.
- Invoices are automatically emailed to the email address on file in the Account Owner's main account along with any billing contacts. Learn more about managing billing contacts HERE.
Note: If you are unable to create an invoice for over $100 then you will need to contact support to enable your account for creating invoices.
How to create an invoice in your account
- Login to your account at https://app.text-em-all.com/login.
- On the left side of your Home screen click Buy More Credits. (Only the account owner will see an option to buy credits.)
- Type in the number of credits you'd like to purchase then click Buy Credits. Check the box next to Create an Invoice.
- Check the box next to Create an Invoice.
- If you don't see the option to check the box, make sure you've selected to purchase at least $100 worth of credits. If you still don't see the option, reach out to our Customer Experience team and they'll be able to enable access to creating invoices through your account.
- You'll notice the information on the right side of the dialog will update to allow you to add/edit your Billing Address (required), add a Purchase Order Number (optional), and add any Additional Notes (optional) to your invoice.
- Click Create Invoice to generate your invoice.