Purchasing Monthly Subscriptions via Invoice
We know that many organizations prefer to make purchases via invoice in order to use our service. Like with all things, Text-Em-All wants to make this simple and easy for users. Within your Text-Em-All account, you're welcome to create an invoice for your purchase.
What to know about subscriptions purchased via invoice
- Invoices can only be created for 3-, 6-, or 12-month subscription lengths.
- Note: We do not offer discounts for longer subscription durations.
- Monthly subscriptions are set to auto-renew by default to prevent the account from automatically deactivating when the subscription has expired.
- Invoices for your next subscription will be generated one month in advance to give you ample time to make payment.
- All invoices are due upon receipt.
- The billing cycle for monthly invoicing is automatically set to be due on the first of every month.
- Note: When creating new invoices, the remaining days of the current month are always considered month 1 of your subscription. For example, if it is January 31, January will count as month 1 even though there is only 1 day remaining in the month.
- Invoices are automatically emailed to the email address on file in the master account along with any billing contacts. Learn more about managing billing contacts HERE.
How to create an invoice in your account
- Login to your account at https://app.text-em-all.com/login.
- Click your name in top right corner of the page and navigate to the Settings page.
- Click the Change Group Size button near the middle of the page.
- If you are on a free trial and this is your first purchase, you won't see this option. Click HERE to learn about how to upgrade your account by creating an invoice.
- Select the group size that you'd like to be on then click the orange Change Group Size button.
- Check the box next to Create an Invoice. You'll notice the information on the right side of the dialog will update to allow you to add/edit your Billing Address (required), add a Purchase Order Number (optional), and add any Additional Notes (optional) to your invoice.
- Note: The subscription length will default to 3 months. You're welcome to change this to 6 or 12 months.
- Click the orange Create Invoice button to generate your invoice.