Launching a Text Broadcast by Phone
You can launch text broadcasts directly from your mobile phone without having to log in to your Text-Em-All account! You must first enable this feature in the Text Settings section of your Settings page by adding your cell phone as an authorized number.
How to enable Phone Launch
- Navigate to your Text Settings tab on the Settings page.
- Click Set Up Text Phone Launch (If there is already a mobile number entered, click 'Edit' to change the number.)
- Enter your mobile number and click Save.
How to use Text Phone Launch
To launch a broadcast, you'll send a text beginning with "#all" to your account's text number. If you want to send a text to a specific group instead of everyone, you'll need to know the List ID of the group that you want to text. You can learn about List ID's in our article, Contact Group List IDs.
To text a specific group:
- Text #ListID and your message to your account's text number.
- Example: "#6 Coach Jones here. The start time for tomorrow's game has changed to 8pm."
To text ALL of the cell phone numbers in your account:
- Text #all or #0 and your message to your account's text number.
- Example: "#all Coach Jones here - Don't be late for tomorrow's 8pm game!"
**Sending an image is not compatible with Phone Launch.