Contact Group List ID's
To launch a broadcast from your phone to a specific group you will need to know each group's List ID. This allows you to quickly send a call while you're on the go and does not require internet access. Visit our support articles to learn more about sending a text broadcast or voice broadcast by phone.
Where to find my List ID
- Go to your Contacts page.
- On the left-hand side, click on the group you wish to find the List ID for.
- Look at the icon next to the group name that looks like an "i"
- In the image below the List ID is 1
Note: "Unfiled" and "Deleted" do not have a List ID. The groups you've created have List ID's automatically assigned to them in the order that you create the groups.
Edit List ID
You can edit your List ID to a different number. Follow the below steps to edit the List ID.
- Navigate to the Contacts page
- Hover over the group you wish to change and click the three-dot menu that appears.
- From the drop-down menu select Edit info
- In the edit dialog, you can type your new List ID
- Click Save