Putting Your Monthly Subscription on Hold
If there is a possibility you would like to use your Text-Em-All account in the future you can place your Monthly account on hold.
How to put your monthly subscription on hold
If you pay month to month you can put your subscription on hold until you wish to return. Follow these steps to put your subscription on hold.
- Click the name on the top right of your navigation bar from within your account.
- Click Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
- Click Pause Your Subscripition
- If you would like to automatically resume the account on a specific date, select Pause until a specific date and type the date in the field below.
- If you are unsure of when you would like to reactivate your account, select Pause until I come back.
How to reactivate your account
When it is time for you to resume again, simply log in and click Reactivate on the Home page.