Choosing the Right Billing Plan
This article covers the pricing plans we offer and answers general pricing questions. This is a general summary of our available plans. Of course, choosing the right plan ensures you have access to the right features for your needs at the best price. You can purchase credits in a Credits plan or subscribe to a Monthly Plan.
To view the specific details of your pricing plan, Account Owners and Admins may go directly to the Settings Account page in-app.
If you haven't started an account, visit our Pricing page to view our plans and sign up for a free trial. To read more about upgrading your free trial account, visit our support article Upgrade Your Trial.
Before You Begin
- Billing plans apply to individual accounts (including all users on the account). If you have more than one Text-Em-All account you'll pay for each one separately, and each will have its own billing plan.
- You can switch plans at any time based on your changing needs.
For our current pricing on any of these plans, visit our Pricing page.
This plan allows you to pre-purchase credits that are used when sending messages. This allows you to pay only for what you use. To learn more about how credits work, visit How Credits Work.
This plan is ideal if you fall into one of the following categories:
- You plan to use Text-Em-All infrequently or on an as-needed emergency basis.
- You have a high volume of messages to send to many different contacts throughout the month.
You can purchase a monthly subscription that allows you to contact up to a set number of unique phone numbers for the entire month. To learn more about how the monthly plan works, visit How the Monthly Plan Works.
This option is ideal if you fall into both of the following categories:
- You have a stable group of contacts that do not change often. If your numbers change frequently then this is not a good plan for you as you would need to upgrade frequently when hitting your limit.
- You plan to send 2-3 or more messages a month (depending on the message's length) to your stable group of contacts.