Creating Additional Users
Some accounts may want to have multiple logins to be able to utilize Text-Em-All as a team. This is possible through the creation of "sub-" or "User" accounts. This article discusses how to create user accounts.
Before you begin
- User accounts are sub-accounts that have their own unique username and password.
- Users do not have access to make purchases or see past billing history.
- You can limit what broadcasts, contacts, and saved audio or text templates are shared with users.
- Users do not automatically receive access to your account's text number. You need to share access to the text number for a user to text.
Create a User account
Follow these steps to create a new User account.
- Navigate to the Settings > Users page
- Click Add User.
- The Add User dialog will appear. Fill out each of the three tabs: Profile, Broadcast Settings, and Text Numbers
- Fill out the Profile Tab:
- Fill out the fields for the User's name, username and password, phone number, and email address.
- Select the time zone the user will be using the system in
- Give privileges to the User account
- Can see all broadcasts - to share access to see all broadcasts created by the admin or other users toggle this setting on. If left off the user will only see their own broadcasts on the Home screen.
- Can see all Contact lists - to share access to see all contacts created by the admin or other users toggle this setting on.
- Click Continue
- Fill out the Broadcast Settings Tab:
- Broadcast Settings will automatically default to the master account's current settings.
- You may change any of the settings on this tab or leave them as is.
- Click Continue
- Assign a text number on the Text Numbers tab:
- You may assign your Users a toll number so they can send text messages.
- Click Assign Text Numbers on the top right-hand corner and select the text number(s) you'd like to share access to.
- Click Finish
Note: The user will get an email letting them know their account was created. You will need to share the password you created for them to log into the account.