Creating Additional Users
Some accounts may want to have multiple logins to be able to utilize Text-Em-All as a team. When setting up users on your account you can choose between 3 different roles: Account Owner, Admin, and User. All users can be created on the Users tab on your account's Settings page. Learn more about our different user roles in our support article: User Roles.
Create a User
Follow these steps to create a new user.
- Navigate to the Settings Users page (only visible for Account Owners and Admins)
- Click Add User.
- Fill out the Profile Tab: Fill out the fields for the User's name, username and password, phone number time zone, and email address
- Select which type of role the user will have (Account Owner, Admin, or User. *note: Admins can't create Account Owners)
- Give privileges to the User account
- Can see all broadcasts - to share access to see all broadcasts created by the admin or other users toggle this setting on. If left off the user will only see their own broadcasts on the Home screen.
- Can see all Contact lists - to share access to see all contacts created by the admin or other users toggle this setting on.
- Click Continue
- Fill out the Broadcast Settings Tab:
- Broadcast Settings will automatically default to the Account Owner's current settings.
- You may change any of the settings on this tab or leave them as is.
- Click Continue
- Assign a text number on the Text Numbers tab:
- You may assign your Users a toll number so they can send text messages.
- Click Assign Text Numbers on the top right-hand corner and select the text number(s) you'd like to share access to.
- Click Finish
Note: The user will get an email letting them know their account was created. You will need to share the password you created for them to log into the account.