Voice Settings: Adjusting Your Call Speed
all Speed is the rate at which calls are being sent out. Slowing down your Call Speed helps manage incoming responses to voice broadcasts that are sent out.
Before you begin
- Once the Call Speed feature has been changed it will only affect future broadcasts. Pending or in progress broadcast are will note be affected by a Call Speed change on your Settings page. You may edit the Call speed on a pending broadcast. Read about how to edit your existing broadcast in our article, Edit Existing Broadcasts.
- You Transfer and Connect calls will have the call speed automatically adjusted based on the number of transfer lines available.
- If the Call Speed rate you selected is still sending out your calls too fast you can pause your broadcast.
To update your Call Speed:
- Go to Settings → Voice Settings
- Click the Edit button to the right of "Call Speed"
- Adjust the call speed to the desired rate. You will see a green checkmark icon next to the currently selected speed.
- Click OK when finished.