Assign Text Numbers to Users
Before users are able to send text messages from their account, you'll need to assign access to one (or more) of your text numbers.
In this article
Before you Begin
Only the master account can assign a text number to User accounts. If you are logged into a user account you will not see the below options and will need to contact the master account administrator for help.
Assign Text Number from Users Page
- Click this link to open your Users tab on the Settings page.
- Click on the Users tab on the left side of the page.
- Click on the User to whom you wish to assign the number.
- Click the Text Numbers section
- Click Assign
- Click the text number you'd like to give them access to.
- Click Save.
Assign Text Number from Conversations Page
- Click this link to open your Conversations page.
- Hover your mouse over your toll-free number on the left side and click the icon with three horizontal dots
- Click Manage Users from the drop-down menu
- Click Assign Users button at the top of the dialog to add users
- Click the User you would like to give access
Remove User Access to a Text Number
- Follow either of the above steps to reach the Edit or Manage Users dialog
- In Edit User click Text Numbers, then click the Unassign button.
- In Manage Users hover over the user and click the Remove button.