Text Survey Broadcast
A text survey broadcast allows you to ask a yes/no question to your group via text message and have them respond on their phone. We will report back to you what each caller pressed in the Broadcast Details page for that particular broadcast. This article details how to send a text survey and view results.
How to create a Text Survey Broadcast
- Click Create Broadcast at the top of your account.
- Select Text Only or Text & Voice under the question, "Which type of message would you like to send?"
- Choose Survey under the question, "Which type of broadcast would you like to create?"
- Proceed through steps 1 and 2 like normal.
- On step 3 you will type out your message. Be sure to ask a Yes/No question. The only responses our system recognizes as a "Yes" or a "No" will be recorded. Anything else will show as "Unkown" on the Broadcast Details page.
- Continue on through step 4 to send your broadcast.
How to view Text Survey results
We will automatically tabulate the results to your "Yes/No" survey question on the Broadcast Details page for your Text Survey Broadcast.
- On your Home page, find and click on the Text Survey broadcast you wish to review.
- On the Broadcast Details page, you will see a breakdown of your results.
- You can click on each category on the left-hand side to see which numbers are included in each result.
If our system does not detect a Yes or No response a third category will appear at the bottom called "Unkown". If a user responds again with a "Yes" or "No" we will update their response. Note that a new outbound message to their number will prevent a new response from being recorded.