How to start a new conversation with the Text-Em-All App
With the Text-Em-All app you can send a new message to one phone number at a time.
Start a new conversation
- Open the application on your mobile device and log into your Text-Em-All account.
- Tap the orange New Message button at the bottom of your screen.
- In the From section, make sure you have the correct text number selected. Tap the section to change the selection.
- In the To section, type the contact's name or phone number. A name will only work if they are an existing contact.
- Begin composing your message in the section that appears at the bottom of the page.
- Tap Send when ready.
- After you tap Send the message will display in that text number's message pane. From here you can send another message or see new replies as they come in.