Supported Web Browsers
We strive to make Text-Em-All available on as many browsers as possible. However, some browsers may no longer be supported by their original creators which creates security concerns and performance issues. This guide will show you which browsers work well with Text-Em-All.
You can use the following browsers to access and use Text-Em-All.
- Chrome - PC, Mac, and Linux
- Firefox - PC, Mac, and Linux
- Opera- PC, Mac, and Linux
- Safari - Mac only
- Microsoft Edge - PC only
- Internet Explorer 11 - PC only
Note: Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft. You're experience with Internet Explorer may be inferior to other browsers.
Check and update your browser version
We strongly recommend using the latest browser version available to your operating system. See your browser's documentation to learn more about checking and updating your version:
Required Browser Settings
- Cookies - Cookies must be enabled to use Text-Em-All. Blocking or disabling cookies will cause the application to stop working.