Supported Web Browsers
We strive to make Text-Em-All available on as many browsers as possible. However, some browsers may no longer be supported by their original creators which creates security concerns and performance issues. This guide will show you which browsers work well with Text-Em-All.
ALERT: Internet Explorer 11 is no longer compatible with our platform due to Microsoft's plan to retire the browser. We recommend you switch to another major browser we support such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
You can use the following browsers to access and use Text-Em-All. It is recommended you use the latest version of these browsers.
- Chrome - PC, Mac, and Linux
- Firefox - PC, Mac, and Linux
- Safari - Mac only
- Microsoft Edge - PC only
- Internet Explorer 11 - PC only ***Microsoft is retiring Internet Explorer 11 on June 15, 2022. After this date, you will no longer be able to use Text-Em-All via IE 11.
Note: Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft. Your experience with Internet Explorer will likely be inferior to other browsers.
Check and update your browser version
We strongly recommend using the latest browser version available to your operating system. See your browser's documentation to learn more about checking and updating your version:
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer 11 ***Microsoft is retiring Internet Explorer 11 on June 15, 2022. After this date, you will no longer be able to use Text-Em-All via IE 11.
Required Browser Settings
- Cookies - Cookies must be enabled to use Text-Em-All. Blocking or disabling cookies will cause the application to stop working.