Expired Monthly Subscription
When signing in to your Text-Em-All account, you may notice a message that indicates your account has expired. This means you will need to reactivate your account to continue service.
My Subscription Has Expired
This happens when the Account Owner on the main account has not requested a new invoice or there is an outstanding invoice within the account. To resolve this:
- Pay your existing invoice online through the account - OR - pay via the payment portal
- For new invoices contact our support team at email@example.com or call 877-226-3080. Monthly invoiced accounts auto-renew by default to avoid a lapse in service. Contact support to have auto-renewal turned off.
View Outstanding Invoice
You may view the status of any outstanding invoice on the Billing tab on the Settings page. You may also pay your invoice online from this page.
- Click on your name on the top right of the screen and click Settings from the menu.
- On the left-hand side click Billing
- Scroll down to see Outstanding Invoices and all recent transactions.
For more information, visit our support article on paying your invoice online.