Paying Invoices via Payment Portal
The Payment Portal is the perfect way to pay invoices with a credit card if you're not the account owner or admin of a Text-Em-All account. The Payment Portal can always be used if you aren't logged in.
Accepted forms of payment
- The payment portal allows you to pay your invoices via a credit card.
- We cannot accept checks electronically. If you wish to pay via mail you will need to mail your check to the following address:
3803 Parkwood Blvd., Suite 900
Frisco, TX 75034
- ACH Payment - this is set up with your bank and isn't available through the payment portal. Reach more about ACH payment in our Payment Options article.
To pay an invoice
Go to payments.text-em-all.com. Enter the Invoice Number and Payment Code located in the top right corner of your invoice (pictured below) then follow the steps.
Step 1: Review the invoice details. Add or edit a PO number in this step as well. Click Next to continue.
- If a partial payment has been made towards this invoice, you'll be able to view the date of the transaction(s) and amount in Step 1.
Step 2: Input the amount that you'd like to pay and select your preferred payment method. Click Next to continue.
- You are able to make partial payments. The invoice will remain in the status of "Awaiting Payment" until the invoice is paid in full.
- If using the credit card on file, you'll be required to confirm the CVN number (security code on the back of the card).
- The minimum payment amount is $5.
Step 3: Confirm the invoice and payment details before clicking Pay Invoice.