Creating a Personalized Text Message in Conversations
Text-Em-All offers a personalized text messaging option that will allow you to add personalized fields to your new conversations such as first or last name.
How to Add Personalization in Conversations
- Navigate to your Conversations page.
- Click Start Conversation
- Add multiple contacts to your broadcast by typing the numbers or clicking the Add from Contacts icon.
- Start typing your text message and when you're ready to add a personalized field click the Personalize icon.
- You can add a first name, last name, and/or notes field to your text message. If your contact does NOT have a first name, last name, or note field associated with their contact record you have the option to add an Alternate Text value. Click Insert to make your selection.
- Click Apply Personalization when you are finished typing your message.
- If your message is too long or one of your contacts is missing a field (and there is no alternate text) the contact will turn orange. Click on the contact to resolve the issue or click the X to remove them from this broadcast.
- When all issues are resolved you may click Send to send your message.