Creating a Personalized Text Message in Inbox
Text-Em-All offers a personalized text messaging option that will allow you to add personalized fields to your new conversations such as first or last name.
How to Add Personalization in Conversations
- Navigate to your Inbox, which is a tab on the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click Start Conversation
- Add multiple contacts to your broadcast by typing the numbers or clicking the Add from Contacts icon.
- Start typing your text message and when you're ready to add a personalized field click the Personalize icon.
- You can add a first name, last name, and/or notes field to your text message. If your contact does NOT have a first name, last name, or note field associated with their contact record you have the option to add an Alternate Text value (e.g., Hello friend). Click Insert to make your selection.
- Click Apply Personalization when you are finished typing your message.
- If your message is too long or one of your contacts is missing a field (and there is no alternate text) the contact will turn orange. Click on the contact to resolve the issue or click the X to remove them from this broadcast.
- When all issues are resolved you may click Send to send your message.