Text Activity Report
The Text Activity Report allows you to see the high-level metrics of any text numbers that you have access to on the account.
Access the Text Activity Report
- Click the name in the upper right corner of your account
- Click Reports
- Choose the Text Activity Report.
What does the Text Activity Report include?
The Text Activity Report will show all text numbers that you have access to along with their name (if applicable). You can view:
- How many replies/inbound text messages you've received for that number
- The number of phone numbers who have opted out from that text number
- How many text messages have been sent that are longer than 160 characters
- The number of MMS messages sent
- The total number of messages sent.