Credit Balance Report
The Credit Balance Report allows Pay As You Go users to view all adjustments to your balance of credits.
View Credit Balance Report
- Click the name on the upper right
- Select Reports
- Choose the Credit Balance Report
Sort Credit Balance Report
You can sort by date, user, type of credit, and the number of credits. The default sort option is by date.
- Clicking the header of each column
Filter Credit Balance Report
You can filter the report by type, date, and user. You can use multiple filters at once.
- Types: Voice Broadcast, Text Broadcast, MMS Text Broadcast, MMS Conversation, Autoreply, Conversation, Manual Entry, Free Trial, Purchase, and Refund.
- Date: Choose between a time period or custom dates.
- User: Choose one or more Users.
- Click the filter or calendar icons to make your selections and filter your results.
Export Credit Balance Report
You can export the Credit Balance Report to a CSV spreadsheet.
- Click the down arrow icon on the report page