Phone Number History Report
The Phone Number History report allows you to view a report of all of the inbound and outbound voice and text messages that have been sent to and from your Text-Em-All account with a specific phone number.
How to find the Phone Number History Report
The phone number history report can be accessed from the Contacts page or Broadcast Details page by clicking directly on the contact's phone number. Otherwise follow these steps to reach the report.
- Click the name in the upper right
- Select Reports
- Click Phone Number History on the left side of the screen.
Search the Phone Number History Report
- Enter a 10-digit phone number
- Click Search
- You'll see a detailed list of all communication with this phone number from your Text-Em-All account
- To view the conversations or broadcast for any item just click on that row
Export Phone Number History Report
You can also export the list to a spreadsheet to save on your computer and print if you'd like. To export the file
- Click the download icon on the top right of the page.
What's included in the report?
- Date of the communication
- Result of the call or text message
- Communication type with, the broadcast name if applicable
- The text message or voice message, with an option to play the voice message (not available on export).
- Inbound and outbound text MMS (image) messages