Opt Out Report
A phone number can opt-out of receiving future messages from your account at any time. Text-Em-All will maintain a list of all numbers that have opted out of both voice and text broadcasts within your account. The Text-Em-All system will not message any number that has previously opted out through your Text-Em-All account even if the number is accidentally included in a future broadcast.
How to access your Opt-Out Report
The Opt-Out report is visible to the Admin account holder as well as all User accounts. To access the report:
- Click on your name on the top right of the page
- Click Reports in the drop-down menu
- Click Opt Out Report on the Reports page
Add Phone Numbers to your Opt Out Report
Text-Em-All will automatically add phone numbers that choose to opt-out to your Opt Out Report, and you also have the option to manually add phone numbers. Follow these steps to add numbers to the report:
- Click Add an Opt-Out
- In the dialog that appears, type in the phone number you wish to add.
- Click the toggle buttons to opt the contact out of voice, text, or both.
- Click Save when finished
You also have the option to upload an Excel or .CSV file to add many numbers all at one time. To upload a file follow these steps:
- Click Upload a File
- Click Choose a File to pick your file or drag and drop the file you desire into the box.
- Once uploaded you will see a preview of the results. You may choose to opt the numbers out of voice, text, or both by clicking the toggles.
- Click Save when finished.
Remove or Modify Phone Numbers on the Opt-Out Report
You may remove or modify a contact's opt-out status if they opted out via voice or you added them to the list yourself. The following steps show how to opt a number back in via voice, text, or both.
- On the opt-out report find the number you wish to modify or remove.
- Click on the number to open up the Edit Opt-Out Dialog.
- Toggle the switches for voice or text that you wish to modify.
- If the user opted out by texting STOP to your account's text number, they will only be able to opt back into texts by texting UNSTOP to the same text number.If you are opting someone back in you must click the two checkboxes that appear to confirm consent.
- When finished click Save.
Note: If the contact opts out of texting from their cell phone, you cannot opt them back in. They must text the word UNSTOP to your text number.
Edit Opt-Out from Contacts
You have the option to edit a phone number's opt-out status from within the Contacts section if the number is currently stored as a contact in your account.
- Click on the contact.
- Select the Opt In/Out tab.
- Toggle the switches for what you wish to opt them back into, voice, text, or both.
- Click Save
Note: When a number opts out from a text message, we will block your account from sending BOTH voice and text messages to that number.