Opt Out Report
A phone number can opt-out of receiving future messages from your account at any time. Text-Em-All will maintain a list of all numbers that have opted out of both voice and text broadcasts within your account. The Text-Em-All system will not message any number that has previously opted out through your Text-Em-All account even if the number is accidentally included in a future broadcast.
How to access your Opt-Out Report
The Opt-Out report is visible to the Admin account holder as well as all User accounts. To access the report:
- Click on your name on the top right of the page
- Click Reports in the drop-down menu
- Click Opt Out Report on the Reports page
Add Phone Numbers to your Opt Out Report
Text-Em-All will automatically add phone numbers that choose to opt-out to your Opt Our Report, you also have the option to manually add phone numbers. Follow these steps to add numbers to the report:
- Click Add an Opt-Out
- In the dialog that appears, type in the phone number you wish to add.
- Click the toggle buttons to opt the contact out of voice, text, or both.
- Click Save when finished
You also have the option to upload an Excel or .CSV file to add many numbers all at one time. To upload a file follow these steps:
- Click Upload a File
- Click Choose a File to pick your file or drag and drop the file you desire into the box.
- Once uploaded you will see a preview of the results. You may choose to opt the numbers out of voice, text, or both by clicking the toggles.
- Click Save when finished.
Remove or Modify Phone Numbers on the Opt-Out Report
You may remove or modify a contact's opt out status if they opted out via voice or you added them to the list yourself. The following steps show how to opt a number back in via voice, text, or both.
- On the opt out report find the number you wish to modify or remove.
- Click on the number to open up the Edit Opt-Out Dialog.
- Toggle the switches for voice or text that you wish to modify.
- If the user oped out by texting STOP to your accounts text number they will only be able to opt back into texts by texting UNSTOP to the same text number.
- If you are opting someone back in you must click the two checkboxes that as
- When finished click Save.
Note: If the contact opts-out of texting from their cell phone, you cannot opt them back in. They must text the word UNSTOP to your text number.
Edit Opt-Out from Contacts
You have the option to edit a phone number's opt-out status from within the Contacts section if the number is currently stored as a contact in your account.
- Click on the contact,
- Select the Opt In/Out tab,
- Toggle the switches for what you wish to opt them back into, voice, text, or both.
- Click Save
Note: When a number opts out from a text message, we will block your account from sending BOTH voice and text messages to that number.