Creating a Voice & Text Broadcast via the Mobile Site
Access Text-Em-All's mobile site from your smartphone at m.text-em-all.com
Here's how to create a voice & text broadcast:
- Click the ORANGE broadcast icon.
- Give your message a name.
- Select VOICE & TEXT as the broadcast type.
- Under "Voice & Text Option," choose if you'd like to send both a text message and voice call to text subscribers (the default is text message only to text subscribers).
- Confirm the Caller ID number that you'd like to appear for your outbound calls.
- Confirm the Text Number for your outbound text messages.
- Confirm the date and time.
- Add recipients.
- Choose to record a new message by selecting "Record Later" or choose an existing audio message by choosing "Select from Audio Library."
- Type out your text message.
- Click on the CREATE BROADCAST icon.
- If recording a new message, follow the recording instructions by dialing the phone number and entering your message recording ID (Hint: on an iPhone, simply click the 866 number and your phone will dial the number and automatically enter the recording ID).