Managing Unread Reply Notifications
You may set up text or email notifications for unread text replies that come into your Text-Em-All account. This article will walk you through how to set up and manage your notifications.
Note: By default, daily email notifications will be sent at 9:00 AM every day. However, you can manage these alerts directly within your account to change the time interval, times of day, and days of the week that you'd like to receive notifications.
There are two places in your account where you can manage notifications:
Set up new unread text reply notifications
- Navigate to your Settings > Notifications page
- Click Add Unread Message Notification and select the text number you'd like to enable for notifications.
- Click the checkbox to the left of the notification type that you'd like to enable: email, text, or both.
- By default, we set new notifications to send every 15 minutes, from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Sunday through Saturday. To change these parameters click the blue change link.
5. Click Save to confirm your selections.
Unread text reply notifications settings can also be accessed on the conversations and text settings page by clicking the three-dot menu on any text number and selecting Manage Notifications on the drop-down menu that appears.
Set Notification Destinations
Through the Settings > Notifications page, you can also manage the destinations where alerts are sent.
- Email notifications are sent to the email address on file for the account. You can change the email address that receives notifications through the Settings > Profile page.
- Text notifications must be sent to a cell phone number. You can edit this text number at any time.
- Notifications to your cell phone will come from the same number each time. Replies to this number are not monitored.