Update Max Voice Message Length
By default your account allows you to record up to 2 minute voice broadcast.You may change the message length for your voice recordings in your account. This is helpful for limiting the length of messages if you are trying to be conscious of message length or credit use.
Update Max Message Length
- Navigate to your Settings > Voice Settings page
- Click Edit to the right of "Max Message Length" under "Broadcast Settings"
- Select your preferred length
- Click Save
Reasons for Lower Voice Message Limits
There two reasons why your account may be restricting you to less than a 2-minute message:
- Every 30 seconds of your voice message requires 1 credit for each phone number you are calling. If you need your message to be longer than 30 seconds, you may need additional credits per phone number. Read about how credits work.
- Your account settings may already be set to limit your message length to 30 seconds. You can edit these settings using the instructions above.