Creating Voice Only Broadcasts via the Mobile Site
Access Call-Em-All's mobile site from your smart phone at m.text-em-all.com
Here's how to create a voice broadcast:
- Click the ORANGE broadcast icon.
- Give your message a name.
- Select VOICE as the broadcast type.
- Confirm the Caller ID number that you'd like to appear for your outbound calls.
- Confirm the date and time.
- Add recipients.
- Choose to record a new message by selecting "Record Later" or choose an existing audio message by choosing "Select from Audio Library."
- Click on the CREATE BROADCAST icon.
- If recording a new message, follow the recording instructions by dialing the phone number and entering your message recording ID (Hint: on an iPhone, simply click the 866 number and your phone will dial the number and automatically enter the recording ID).