How to Add, Edit, or Delete a Group
n easy way to manage your contacts and their phone numbers is by creating groups within the Contacts page in your Text-Em-All account. This article will show you how to add, edit, or delete groups.
How to add a new group
- Within your account, click Contacts on the top navigation bar.
- On the left-hand side of the Contacts page click Add a Group
- Type the group name.
- Click Save when done.
How to edit a group
- Hover your mouse over the group you wish to edit and click on the 3 dot menu that appears.
- Click Edit info in the menu.
- In the edit dialog, you can change the name, list ID number, or create a custom group join reply.
- Click Save when finished.
How to delete a group
Deleting a group will simply remove the group. The contacts that were once in the group will remain in your "Everyone" group as well as if they are included in any other groups in your Contacts section.
- Hover your mouse over the group you wish to edit and click on the 3 dot menu that appears.Click Delete in the menu.
- Click Delete in the dialog that appears to confirm your selection.