How to Add, Edit, or Delete a Group in Contacts
An easy way to manage your contacts and their phone numbers is by creating groups within the Contacts page in your Text-Em-All account. This article will show you how to add, edit, or delete groups.
How to add a new group
- Within your account, click Contacts on the top navigation bar.
- On the left-hand side of the Contacts page click Add a Group
- Type the group name.
- Click Save when done.
How to edit a group
- Hover your mouse over the group you wish to edit and click on the three-dot menu that appears.
- Click Edit info in the menu.
- In the edit dialog, you can change the name, list ID number, or create a custom group join reply.
- Click Save when finished.
How to delete a group
Deleting a group will simply remove the group. The contacts that were once in the group will remain in your "Everyone" group and any other group in which they're already included.
- Hover your mouse over the group you wish to delete and click on the three-dot menu that appears.
- Click Delete in the menu.
- Click Delete in the dialog that appears to confirm your selection.