Upload a File to Contacts
You can upload a single sheet Excel or .CSV Comma Delimited file that contains your contacts into your Text-Em-All account.
How to upload a file to Contacts
- Navigate to your Contacts page
- Click on the group you wish to upload a file to on the left-hand side
- Click Upload a File in the center of the screen
- You may drag and drop your file into the dialog that appears or click Choose a File to find the file on your computer.
- Once you've chosen your file, Text-Em-All will try to determine what each column in your file represents in terms of phone number, name, notes, and additional phone numbers for each contact. A preview will be presented to you
- If anything looks incorrect then click Modify to make changes to what each column is named.
Note: We accept .xls, .xlsx, and .csv files.
I'm having a problem uploading my file
If you encounter an issue uploading your file, try these troubleshooting solutions.
- You must include at least one 10 digit phone number in your file.
- Make sure your file is not open in another program.
- Try modifying your column headers by clicking the Modify button before importing it.
- If we detect any bad records you may click View in the top right corner then click Bad Records to see exactly which records are reading as bad.
- If we detect any duplicate record you may click View in the top right corner then click Duplicate Records to see exactly which records are reading as a duplicate.